London School of Global Business are dedicated to the delivery of certification tests for professionals in information technology. This includes test delivery services for Promatric’s partners such as Microsoft, Cisco, Novell, Sun, Hewlett Packard, IBM, Apple, CompTIA, Oracle and Citrix amongst others.
How to Book a Prometric Examination
- Click http://www.promatric.com to visit the Prometric website
- Using the left-hand menus on the Prometric homepage, select Information Technology
- Select the exam vendor, for example Microsoft
- Click ‘Start' from the ‘GET STARTED' panel on the right-hand side of the page
- Select ‘Schedule an Appointment'
- Select Test Centre Country, click 'Next'
- Select client, for example Microsoft
- Select Programme, for example Microsoft (070, 071 .073...), and click 'Next'
- Read the Internet Registration information, click 'Next'
- Select the exam you wish to register, click 'Next'
- Go to page two of the UK Test Centre List
- Look for Nexus Open Systems and click "Schedule Appointment"
Book by Phone
Call the Regional Prometric Registration Centre on 02076550775 to book an exam at the London School of Global Business Test Centre, alternatively if you require assistance please call London School of Global Business on 02076550775.